Safeway Steel Frames - Lightweight Steel Framing System & Roof Truss
Safeway Constructions is a steel frame company that services clients from all areas of Melbourne. hWe have been in business for more than 20 years. In conjunction with our prefabricated steel frames and structural steel services, we also offer lightweight steel framing solutions to the residential, industrial and commercial market.
We pride ourselves on being highly professional and reliable steel frame suppliers. When manufacturing steel frames,we use only high quality and up-to-date methods in steel frame construction. Using our own roll forming machine, we can ensure that wastage is kept to an absolute minimum. At Safeway Steel Frames we specialize in a variety of framing solutions, from feature and façade frames for the cladding industry to fully engineered steel roof trusses and floor trusses, cold formed steel framing, galvanized steel solutions and commercial steel stud framing. We also offer services for commercial and industrial buildings up to 3 levels high as well as partitioning walls and internal walls.
Cladding Frame Construction
At Safeway Steel Frames, we have more than 10 years of experience in the cladding industry, being involved in every stage of a cladding project from estimating and designing, to fabrication and installation. Having this experience sets us apart from other frame suppliers. Knowing what issues can arise on site with the installation, and understanding fabrication limits of the products helps us in designing a frame that will work for you. Walking through the design stage with you, we will design our frames in such a way that you will no longer require the use of top hats and furring channels. Our frames are straight and square making your installation work easier. Our frames are made of 90mm wide stud and track systems in gauges ranging from 0.55mm to 1.15mm. Our company also supplies structural steel, setting us apart from other frame suppliers, as we can take care of structural steel as well as lightweight steel framing.
Manufacturing and Construction Advantages
- Steel possesses the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any major building material used today.
- Computer-controlled steel framing production facilitates accuracy of +/- 0.5mm ensuring that the framing is 100% square and straight, providing downstream benefits for other trades.
- Light steel frame components are easy to transport and use.
- With steel frame building methods, budget accuracy is enhanced and material wastage is less.
- Steel doesn’t have to be treated with pesticides, preservatives or glue ensuring that steel frame houses offer indoor air quality benefits both during construction and after.
- By-products from steel production are all re-used.
- Almost half the world’s steel production now takes place in efficient electric plants that operate exclusively with recycled scrap.
Contact us today for a no obligation quotation.
Our design team will guide you through all stages of your project from design to construction.